I'm opening the door to create passive income. It feels like a steep learning curve, but fortunately YouTube offers lots of tutorial videos.
I currently own only one corporation (A Better Computer, Inc.), and I've registered ABCInc as a fictitious name in the state of Florida.
I created my Amazon Pro reseller account as ABCInc because I expect to sell merchandise other than computer-related products.
I expect to follow two business models:
- Arbitrage - This is where I purchase products on the cheap, then mark them up.
- Private Label - This is where I source a product and put my own name on the box (Hence DBA ABCInc)
- I've signed up for JungleScout's web app to help me research niche markets on Amazon.
- I've created an Alibaba account to source private label products from China.
- I'm exploring my own brand of coffee 😎 because this is something I can market in a relatively short time.
To be continued....